LOCKED - Monetization at 10.000 views

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Have you tried restarting your computer?

Hit Style

Reaction score
About page is showing 6000 views from last few days. Although I am just counting views from videos which are visible and not private or deleted.

ksjlow

Reaction score
Is 11.000 the number on your analytics page or on your main/about page? The last one doesn't include views from removed videos. In case you've deleted some videos.
But YT says 'lifetime' views. So I assume the 10,000 views required will include views from deleted videos as lifetime views is the one from analytics.

Last edited:
Reactions: AllVisuals4U

ksjlow

Reaction score
I was monetizing my videos before the new rule came out in April 2017.

I have reached YT's required 10,000 lifetime views few days ago. However I have yet to see any ads served on my videos.

Is it just my region not having any ads to serve.

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
You have to go into your settings and activate the monetization by filling out forms and so on.
It's that or you can get partnered with a multi-channel network that you'll sign with instead and fill out forms and contracts with. However do a lot of research before doing so.

Upon hitting 10,000 lifetime views it doesn't automatically activate on the channel. Hope that helps ya. =]

Vicdaprick

Reaction score
Hey everyone i have a youtube channel and I'm coming up on 10,000 views for ad revenue but i had ads before this had happened and it saids monetization is available since i had it before but i can't find it anywhere where it saids youtube needs to review my channel in order to get ads does youtube do this automatically as soon as i ht 10k views?

BamaGuyRTR

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That's one long sentence. Anyway, if you already have ads then why worry about it? Do you have an adsense account? Are you able to select monetization after you upload the video?

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That's one long sentence. Anyway, if you already have ads then why worry about it? Do you have an adsense account? Are you able to select monetization after you upload the video?
LOLOLOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.