Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
well just have to work hard to get their

DC1387

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have started making video back in novemeber last year and it asked to set up Adsense and Monetization prefrence and asked me to wait for 10,000 views final step will be done .

I went all over Reddit,twitter,skype and FB and completed 10,000 during mid of December ,2017 . I have been seeing that my Channel is under Review since last 4+ weeks . How long it takes normally to get it approved .

Meanwhile I read somewhere too much publicizing of Vidoes can harm your channel as Youtube prefer people to search content and not come via route such as direct video links or clicks ?

Please suggest is this gonna be a problem ?

evoloz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have started making video back in novemeber last year and it asked to set up Adsense and Monetization prefrence and asked me to wait for 10,000 views final step will be done .

I went all over Reddit,twitter,skype and FB and completed 10,000 during mid of December ,2017 . I have been seeing that my Channel is under Review since last 4+ weeks . How long it takes normally to get it approved .

Meanwhile I read somewhere too much publicizing of Vidoes can harm your channel as Youtube prefer people to search content and not come via route such as direct video links or clicks ?

Please suggest is this gonna be a problem ?
Unfortunately no one is getting monitized at the moment. I've been waiting about 6 weeks now, YouTube has got a lot to deal with currently and I think they are more focused on that.

Hopefully in time approvals will start again :)

Reactions: DC1387

MrPryce

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I hope they start back soon

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

DC1387

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Unfortunately no one is getting monitized at the moment. I've been waiting about 6 weeks now, YouTube has got a lot to deal with currently and I think they are more focused on that.

Hopefully in time approvals will start again :)
nice channel bro , subscribe deserved from a fellow gamer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.