Live video streaming?

I've seen Google Plus Hangouts on Air videos popping up before like this (but I like BlogTv better personally):

So are these recorded and auto added to your channel/streamed or something or are they just there for whoever is in the hangout?

:/
xduud1.jpg

I wonder how they will be able to control copyrighted stuff, I mean I am quite sure if someone live streamed themselves singing along to a song playing in the background to widespread audience someone's going to complain if its someone with hundreds of thousands of viewers :D

I wonder if they will be monetisable too :D

You're lucky you got em to back you up..:p also, I'm still on my little break ..I'll be back most likely next week monday :p my fever and everything went away! But let's not umm steer away from the convo...lol *ahem* yes yes live streaming..yes yes. xD

you could always sucker you boyfriend in to being in there with you he was awesome in the tag video hahaha i think that was the first video i saw of yours

you could always sucker you boyfriend in to being in there with you he was awesome in the tag video hahaha i think that was the first video i saw of yours

That is my most viewed video (well after I deleted my Spring of life dance :banghead:) I gotta trick him to get in another vid with me lol!

I assume that this is a live google plus hangout, that you could then upload directly on youtube. THat way, it's easier for your subscribers to find it, they can watch it later if they miss it, and you can make some youtube money off of it. This sounds very influential over the live stream community.

yah I saw that. It looks cool but not sure if anyone would want to watch me live :) on a side note I read an article today that if you post your vidoes on Google Plus it helps to get them ranked better on google.

Back