Little known ways to upset a bum

essencecartoon

Laughter is food for the soul
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist

This cartoon is about 2 guys and a bum and instead of just giving the bum money they ask the bum how did you become homeless.

itsJacksy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Are you really that much of a d**k? You dont know peoples back stories.

essencecartoon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Double standards much?
Double standards is having different views on a lateral topic. Homeless man and Cancer patient are two different things. One can be prevented and one can't be "easily" prevented smart guy. You won't win this debate, my friend. And still births can't be prevented at all.

itsJacksy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Double standards is having different views on a lateral topic. Homeless man and Cancer patient are two different things. One can be prevented and one can't be "easily" prevented smart guy. You won't win this debate, my friend. And still births can't be prevented at all.
If homelessness can be prevented why are there millions of people sleeping on the street?

essencecartoon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
If homelessness can be prevented why are there millions of people sleeping on the street?
Because there is varies reason and mental challenges and obstacles. You should study psychology, sometime alcohol/drug addiction (which the bum was a drug addict if you bothered to watch the cartoon [emoji19]) and the effects of depression and environmental influences. It's not as a simple answer you may think. The vast majority can be prevented. Watch" the pursuit of happiness" base on a true story. The debate is done and if you want to respond at this point feel free for your personal satisfaction but I've made my clear point. Cheers!