list your hardware?

Stephanharz

Reaction score
I think this maybe cool to see what everyone is using and maybe even ask about hardware for our own use. I'll go first since...well I'm the first poster

For the Cameras...I don't really have a main one..I simply use the one that will best fit the shot I'm trying to get.

On the workstation its at my house and I work on the road so I only really use that if I have to use the Asus, I'll upload my videos/work to that remote desktop thats at the house and use that to render high def video and other CPU task heavy. I have a few servers...was thinking of wiring them up for...ehh not for this thread lol an...I don't have all those model numbers but with a old business I use to own I have collected alot of hardware/toys.

Laptop
Main Alienware New 17 with the i9 and 1080gpu << eats video for lunch, renders fast, an..gaming
Secondary Asus x750j i7 no gpu<< slow on render, mostly only used as a backup.
backup/Workstation Dell T7500 E5520 x2 [16core desktop] << good for render but have to remote in

cameras
Gopro hero 6 << nice but can be hard to keep things in frame
Panasonic HC-X920 <<good but want to upgrade to a 4k setup
SJCAM SJ5000 <<waste of money...thankfully cheap tho..
Samsung 360 camera << good setup but video editing is not easy, hard on CPU when rendering
Samsung Note 8 [also use for audio recording] << good for quick videos/on the spot type recording

Audio recording
Main Samsung Note 8 << pretty good with bluetooth mic
Secondary Zoom H1n [want to upgrade this] << usable but wish it was rechargeable

Mic
blueparrott b450[bluetooth]
A lost mic...<< its somewhere...not sure where...i'll find it someday...

Tripods
ebay/walmart..none name brand..need to find a good lightly compact one for the truck as the nice one..is a bit large for hauling around in my truck.[DOUBLEPOST=1537077601,1537070443][/DOUBLEPOST]forgot to add the Drone, its a DJI mavic pro