Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,

As of now links and video embedding will no longer work outside of the Videos, Channels, Reviews and Milestones forum and the moderated forums (Articles and Meet our YouTubers) unless you have VIP membership.

This is to help cut down on spamming and view begging, this works similar to comments on YouTube how you are unable to post links which parse. As we have seen on there, comment spam is reduced when it comes to URLs being posted/videos being posted and this should help YTtalk a lot.

Thank you for reading :)

Mike Kowalski

Director of ImaginationLand
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So if I wanted to spam my videos in the chillout room because I am a VIP...I could ;)

Reactions: Michael

Godammlover

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So, we can still post links to various clips? Just not the actual video itself.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So if I wanted to spam my videos in the chillout room because I am a VIP...I could ;)
No! :D

So, we can still post links to various clips? Just not the actual video itself.
The only way you can link to something is by removing http:// and not using the BBcode in the editor, others would have to copy and paste it basically :) With VIP though you will be able to bypass this check and it will embed as normal.

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey everyone,

As of now links and video embedding will no longer work outside of the Videos, Channels, Reviews and Milestones forum and the moderated forums (Articles and Meet our YouTubers) unless you have VIP membership.

This is to help cut down on spamming and view begging, this works similar to comments on YouTube how you are unable to post links which parse. As we have seen on there, comment spam is reduced when it comes to URLs being posted/videos being posted and this should help YTtalk a lot.

Thank you for reading :)
What about in PMs?

Status
Not open for further replies.