Rolz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The best lighting would be three point lighting. You can honestly pick up a few LED worklights and set them up around your room. Wax paper can be used to diffuse the light (which I recommend) to make it look softer. You want a key light which is next to your camera (I can't remember if it is to the right or left, I need to look at my school notes.) Opposite of that, and hidden from the shot, a back light to make you POP from the background. If needed you can add a fill light, or a reflector to make the lighting on your face even. I recommend googling three point lighting, that is going to really make you pop in your room :)
Just searched it up now, looks awesome, cant wait to get some lights and try this out! This actually looks so legit mate thank you, I was wondering on the positioning of the lights!

Reactions: TechSpotJosh

TechSpotJosh

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Just searched it up now, looks awesome, cant wait to get some lights and try this out! This actually looks so legit mate thank you, I was wondering on the positioning of the lights!
Yeah that's would be a standard lighting set up for anything like an interview or talking on camera to an audience. If you really want to get fancy you could get coloured gels and add background lights shining colour up on the wall on your background.