LifeAsRoots *NEW VLOGGER*

Roots_97

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys it's Roots! I'm an 18 year old, uni student from Ontario, Canada and I'm not necessarily new to YouTube but this is definitely my first Youtube channel surrounding me! Usually I was apart of a duo or with a group of friends. I'm still experimenting with my channel and I'm still trying to figure out what kind of Youtuber I would like to be. For now I'm just vlogging my daily life, breaking them down in episodes. My editing style is a bit different versus other vloggers because I want something that keeps people entertained and makes my channel stand out from the others.

My channel mainly surrounds around me and my friends and I would really love if you guys could check it out:) I'm trying my best to be as consistent as possible when it comes to putting out videos in order for my channel to grow. I'm totally here for supporting each other as small youtubers because I think it's really important & could be a really beautiful thing.

Please subscribe to LifeAsRoots :)

xoxo

Reactions: Eric Bieller

LRwF

Super Poster
Reaction score
Sounds awesome :) Vlogging is hard to get into but once you do and you like it, its hard to stop! How have you been finding it?

Reactions: Roots_97

Roots_97

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's been interesting!!! LOL still getting the hang of it, consistency is key you know :)

Reactions: LRwF