Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
WRESTLEMANIA ANTHOLOGYYYYY

Holy s**t herniated disc. D:

Glad you're enjoying your downtime big brother. :D
thanks little bro.... it was pretty bad for a bit! even breathing (which you do all the time) hurt like a mother..and when you're in that kinda pain your breathing becomes heavier and heavier...haha..sneezing was the WORST tho!![DOUBLEPOST=1429933496,1429933465][/DOUBLEPOST]
WRESTLEMANIA ANTHOLOGYYYYY

Holy s**t herniated disc. D:

Glad you're enjoying your downtime big brother. :D
thanks little bro.... it was pretty bad for a bit! even breathing (which you do all the time) hurt like a mother..and when you're in that kinda pain your breathing becomes heavier and heavier...haha..sneezing was the WORST tho!!
Coool! I can see the TOMB RAIDER poster! I loved tomb raider a lot :)
she's awesome! if you guys want i'll do a room tour video so you can see my set up.

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh man.

Sneezing is a b***h without any body problems, I can't even imagine with a herniated disc. :confused: You da man, dude.
lol i felt like a little girl! still had to get outta bed and work too! im just glad things are good now! and now im back with you guys :D[DOUBLEPOST=1429933915,1429933875][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yup dude, if u make that video, Tag me again :)
for sure man! i think @JeriKane and the others would like to see my wrestling dvd collection that is on that shelf haha