LGBTQ+ Video Ideas?

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey there! So I checked out your channel and it looks really really nice! Before I decided on the direction of my channel I was thinking of covering LGBTQ+ (mainly trans) topics as well! (I’m ftm too) some ideas I had was talking about how to bind/proper ways to bind, ways to “pass” when you’re pre T/op, dealing with getting misgendered/deadnamed, coming out, and like you said just talking about your experiences! I know, for me personally, I love watching videos from LGBTQ+ people who talk about their personal experiences. It just gives a sense of realness and also helps show that as a view they aren’t alone and there’s a bunch of people going through this same stuff and we’re all different.

aliceromy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Q&A's are a good way to talk about things that maybe don't require a whole video, any kind of how to videos, storytime (nothing crazy just experiences you've had), vlog at Pride, LBGTQ+ film recommendations, common miconceptions, get a friend or someone on your channel and just chat, any trending topics in the media at the moment, advice (making LBGTQ+ friends, places to get advice, places to shop online)

good luck!

Reactions: RhysP

SeolSword

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am Bi, not same though, but you can make topics about LGBT in general if you want to go forward not just Transgender, discuss their issues, why some people oppose it, why you are not convinced etc..