Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I think COMING OUT is something challenging that people would like to know. Other LGBT people want to come out but everybody face some restrictions due to society. They wanna learn the encouragement from others who came out.

Reactions: laurenelloise

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Coming out videos are usually pretty serious and good to share with people! Also I've seen a couple videos of how to tell if she is gay and they are usually pretty funny! I think you could do either! I follow Rose and Rosie and they have done a lot of those and have crushed it so you can look at theirs for more ideas too! Good luck! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erin Astrid

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
What about some parodies like "types of lesbians" or "advantages or being gay" there's a big field for creativity with those ;pp

Livid

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
If you did an Amanda Chronicles Video type thing about coming out like how she acts (shes a gay youtuber) about coming out on Christmas and make it fun.I think that would be super cool and I would watch that XD Good luck on getting ideas btw

Morteshai

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Coming out, love stories, "how to tell if she is a lesbian," and parent perspectives on being gay sound like interesting video topics. I find jokes around lesbian stereotypes to be very cute and funny! But love stories, coming out stories, and parent perspectives have a feel that connect with LGBT+ viewers. I'd love to see you come up with videos on these topics!