Commentary Lgbt Discussion Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrance

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hi my name is Terrance,

I have been on youtube for a while now but recently took a break. I've decided to come back with some new and different content. One of my ideas is to have a weekly series that is a frank discussion about trends and issues in the lgbt community.

I am tentativley working with the title "Straight Talk". I hope you get it lol.
I figured it would be great to include other youtubers in the series and would be a way to promote your opinion and channel.

Anyways the first episode I am working on is about Masuclinity and Femininity in the lgbt community.

I have a series of questions I can email to you. All you would need to do is film yourself answering the questions. There are about 5-6 questions. As well as , introduce yourslef.

If you are interested in participating please reply here and I will get back to you.

I feel that this would be a fun project and I would love for others to join me. Thanks,

Abel Juarez

Reaction score
Hey, dude!

I'm interested and I also have a friend that has a Youtube channel that is also looking for LGBT members. Please email me at abel.juarez96@gmail.com so that we can further discuss this!

kami

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Sounds intriguing :eek: Is this gonna be on your channel? I'd love to see the results :)

palamatis

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Hey Terrance, I'd be interested if this is going ahead? My email is bgb273dee@gmail.com

SherlockCupid

DropKick.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Is this still a thing? I wouldnt mind making a video for it?

Terrance

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Is this still a thing? I wouldnt mind making a video for it?
it's not, i ran into some technical difficulties . pretty much my computer broke down so i didnt have a means to do it. I wont be going forward with this , I plan on doing this once i get my channel back and running smoothly.

Reactions: SherlockCupid
Status
Not open for further replies.