Request Letter Based Logo (YTTalk Cash)

asmoK

Loving YTtalk
Hello there, thank you for checking out my request! I'd like a Letter based logo " K " with a Crown on top of it, I'd like it with simple but modern looking, White/Black drop shadows'n'stuff.
I'd like the psd file aswell.

I'll pay minim 58$ YTTALK CASH or as many i'll have after you finishing the work

Hey m8! I'd be happy to do it free of charge. I'll try and finish it in 24h but I have a lot of work to do so imma try my best.

Hey m8! Where can I send you these? They'll be without the Watermark ofc. If you need any changes done or anything else feel free to tell me! :) I've put in 2 versions of lining and both as a transparent background logo that you can place on your banners or anything else.
asmoK black copy.jpg asmoK black transparent.png asmoK white transparent.png asmoK white.jpg

Both of them are nice, I like the first one the most ! But can I ask you to do one more concept and i'll choose from one out of them ? If yes do one with the crown on the top and the pointy parts of the crown to have some "pearl looking dots" on top with a bit of space inbetween if you know what I mean... and with black/white colors.

I'd like the psd file aswell. thank you in advance.

sure m8, no problem just tell me one thing, would you like the same letter K w/ the crown on top. And what kind of pearls or gemstones should it be? I'll send you the psd as well :) np

referring to those round things on the top
golden_crown_312687.jpg

Can be the same K or can be a simpler one without shuttered glass style

Ahhh got it m8. Ill do both K's and Folder them in the psd in further needed. :0[DOUBLEPOST=1490138952,1490135640][/DOUBLEPOST]Ey! Where can I send you the files? thx

Hey m8! Looks like I cant start or reply to conversations yet. Send me your e-mail in a message and I'll send the file through we transfer.

Back