Other Let's vlog together

Smarty

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey :)
I am searching for some people, who would like to make Vlogs with me togehter. Just talk about some thinks. I have no uploaded vlog on YouTube, but I will do one and maybe I found some people, who wanted to help me and do the Vlog with me togehter. I can edit the Video and put all Videos into one. We can communicate about the Forum, E-Mail or Skype. I am searching for 1-3 persons. If you have any questions, please ask! :)
Greetings!

Brigita Augyte

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I can be in some once in a while if thats cool, but i'm busy a lot, but i can still try to make it into one if you'd like?

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
What did you have in mind for a Vlog?

VlogSalad

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Sounds great and I messaged you on YouTube!

I make Vlogs already :)

Br00tal

No Mercy For The Weak
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Sure im on it :3

Smarty

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, sorry for my late replay :-(
It's awesome to get so much answers from you :) I am so happy, that you all wanna vlog together. Now we need something we can vlog about. I never done vlogs before :-/ but if you have some ideas who everybody can talk about, please let me know so we can choose that for our vlog :)
Greetings!

Smarty

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Update:
I thought about my collab and think that Facebook is a good thing for a vlog, because everybody can say something about it. So please do a video where you say something about Facebook or just some words if you wanna be in the video. I will put all the videos together and upload it on my channel. Then I can post it here. You can send me the video here with pm or on YouTube. :)
Greetings!