Reactions: Kath

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I knew it.

He must be eliminated.
Hi there. My name is Mrs. Jane001, and I seek out major talents on Youtube and came across your video. Look man, I don't want to get you too excited....but If you'd be willing to sit down and speak to me, I'd really appreciate it. It's been a long time since I found such talent on Youtube. The looks, the voice, it's viral material to the tee. If you could hook me up with your man Chex, I'll make him a star. Let's talk about it?
Thanks.

IsntChrisL

Easily Distracted
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hi there. My name is Mrs. Jane001, and I seek out major talents on Youtube and came across your video. Look man, I don't want to get you too excited....but If you'd be willing to sit down and speak to me, I'd really appreciate it. It's been a long time since I found such talent on Youtube. The looks, the voice, it's viral material to the tee. If you could hook me up with your man Chex, I'll make him a star. Let's talk about it?
Thanks.
This was sounding great until the very end. I mean, it was a lot like the spam I get in my Youtube inbox but something about this one spoke to me.

Reactions: Kath

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
This was sounding great until the very end. I mean, it was a lot like the spam I get in my Youtube inbox but something about this one spoke to me.
Great! I only get a measly 80 percent of your income. 10 goes to Chex ,and 5 goes to you! That's a fantastic deal when you think about it. Right now, I'm in talks with Jenna Marbles. She said she'd call me back in a few minutes. It's been 3 days, but I'm sure she's just busy. Also, someone named Salt N' Poppa has been calling me. Something about a copying machine and fridge alignments or something. I'm sure it's no big deal. Excuse me, there's someone at the door.
Hmmm..two men in a suit, with briefcases. I'll get back to you.