Gaming Let's Start a Youtube Gaming Crew!

MultiplayerEnabled

Reaction score
That's Right We are Looking to Start a Youtube Crew!

An example of it would be like Seananners or Vanoss
--------------------------------------------------------------

We are looking to get a awesome crew together to start playing games together and start a regular gaming thing....

Some Game Ideas!

(Feel Free to Add on)

Grand Theft Auto
Gmod
The Hidden
Left 4 Dead 2
Battle Block Theater
ect....

-------------------------------------------------------------

But we are going to have some guidelines set

------------------------------
4 People MAX! (For now)

You must have a least 200 Subs
(We have had trouble before with people just looking for carry)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
(To show that you are dedicated to youtube and that we are not going to be trying to carry anyone)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
(If you are under sub count but belive your content is good feel free to apply and I will let you know )
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Must Be Mature

There is absolutely NO RACISM

(I will kick you out and we will have a problem)

Have some common sense with your commentary

Have TeamSpeak
Or Skype

Be able to work with different time zones
----------------------------------------------

To Apply post a comment with ...

Sub count

How long you have been doing YT

A link to your best work (in your opinion)

A little Blurb about yourself

and anything else you think would be good to add on!

Feel Free to add me (Spoodermin) on the following...

Steam: dat_lizard

Evanexus

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Game Suggestions: The Impossible Game
Portal Mario
Team Fortress 2
Killing Floor

Channels: The Derpier Minecrafters (On break due to technical issues)
Videos: 249
Subscriber Count: 569
Evanexus (In Development)
Videos: 0
Sub Count: 16 (Actual People btw)
Maturity Level: That of an 18-19 year old.
Blurb about myself:
I've been around YouTube for a long time just mainly doing what every other guy does. Watching videos, commenting, all that stuff. I eventually thought (back when I was 15) I can do this stuff! I ended up making 20 bad minecraft videos with Bandicam. Flash forward about a year, I join up with The Derpier Minecrafters, I get Photoshop and I begin learning how to edit videos and make outros with Camtasia. Flash forward again to about three months ago, I begin recording, editing and uploading to TDM's channel. Things are going smoothly and suddenly...I lose access to the account due to Google security protocols. In about a week or so I will be able to start making content again for that channel. As for my channel, I originally created with boring pictures I downloaded from google images. Every few months or so, the profile picture would slowly upgrade until it reached where it is now. Same with the channel art originally being made by me with photoshop. Now I have good channel art that was made by an awesome guy called Velaze. My skillz (That's right. My skillz are so good that it needs a "z" at the end instead of an "s") in video editing have improved dramatically since day one. Why do I keep talking about editing you might ask? Because I'm offering to you, not just my "amazing voice" (<--- Incantation Needed) but also I am offering to edit the videos we make as a group. So, here's what I'd like you to do. Consider the thought of me joining. Also, if you want to see some of my work at making an outro, then I can give you a link over skype. I was going to put the link into this reply, but the system doesn't let you do that so...

And if you want to talk to me on skype, search up Evanexus. If that doesn't work, then search up my first youtube name which is actually really terrible thinking back on it. Skype: the_nuke_survivor

I hope to hear good news from you!
-Evanexus

P.s Your group's name sounds awesome!

Last edited:

Best Pleasantmark

I've Got It
Reaction score
Game suggestions: Gmod,payday 2Killing floor,Chivarly,Justcause 2 multiplayer

Channel Best Pleasantmark

How long you have been doing YT a couple of days more to come

Sub count: only 3 but i just started the other day

videos: 3

Maturity level: 17-18

A little Blurb about yourself i love doing group work i love doing commentarys and playing with other people i have great thumbnails in my opinion tho lol I love playing games not serious. I will swear if thats fine like which youtuber doesnet? for a joke obv :p

and anything else you think would be good to add on! Im 15 got a bluesnowball good computer steam is bestpleasantmark add me on there not a squeaker have skype yeah add me!
[DOUBLEPOST=1408470537,1408470458][/DOUBLEPOST]PS-your steam doesent work

C

Caber

I have 310 subscribers.

I've been working on my current channel for about 4 months now.

My best video would have to be this one.

I just graduated high school recently, and I'm actually starting college here in a few days. I'm hoping to do YouTube more and more since I should have slightly more free time than if I were to be in high school, hopefully... In the future, I'd like to do more collaborations with more people, such as yourself and whoever joins.

MultiplayerEnabled

Reaction score
Game suggestions: Gmod,payday 2Killing floor,Chivarly,Justcause 2 multiplayer

Channel Best Pleasantmark

How long you have been doing YT a couple of days more to come

Sub count: only 3 but i just started the other day

videos: 3

Maturity level: 17-18

A little Blurb about yourself i love doing group work i love doing commentarys and playing with other people i have great thumbnails in my opinion tho lol I love playing games not serious. I will swear if thats fine like which youtuber doesnet? for a joke obv :p

and anything else you think would be good to add on! Im 15 got a bluesnowball good computer steam is bestpleasantmark add me on there not a squeaker have skype yeah add me!
[DOUBLEPOST=1408470537,1408470458][/DOUBLEPOST]PS-your steam doesent work
As for the steam it might be Spooder_min

joeybtv

Reaction score
Sub count: 1,747

How long you have been doing YT: I had a youtube channel back in 2007-2008 with around 12,000 subs

but I had to quit due to personal matters. I just started to post regularly a few months ago.

A link to your best work (in your opinion): well I just started so this is my last bit of work. It wont let me post the link so just go to my channel and look up my mount your friends video.

A little Blurb about yourself: Like I said before a few years ago I had a youtube channel with a few subs but I had to quit when some things happened in my life which forced me to move to Alaska. I am making a come back to youtube because I still love making videos so much. I would love to be part of a gaming team. I do think the gaming groups is a great idea, with all the different people and styles it can turn into something great.

Reactions: Evanexus

KrypticCliff

Did I Hear Horror?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ummm I'm not sure if I fall under the category, but I guess I'll give it a shot

Sub Count: 160

Time On YT: About a year (I'm not including my other channel, I wanted to start off new)

Best Work: I'm kind of critical of my work, so eventually I will have a video worthy of being called "Best".

About Me: I started YT as a dare from a friend to play scary games, but eventually became a hobby. Whenever I was bored, I would create multiple videos of me playing games. When I hit my first 50, I thought to myself, "Maybe people are actually enjoying my 'Manly Screams'" so I continued making them constantly. Now, whenever I miss a day on making a video, I get a gut feeling that I could have changed the outcome of someone's day. My inspiration comes from Markiplier, how he puts all his effort and emotions into his videos just to have his audience entertained for only a mere 10-20 mins. I want to reach that goal (even if I don't have that many subscribers, although it would be nice to have a lot of subs :redface:).

As of now, I am on Summer vacation from college and I start in the middle of September. Honestly, I have no clue how my time management may play out when it starts, but I am sure I won't miss a week of uploading a video anytime soon.

Reactions: Evanexus