Let's play vs walkthrough gameplay title

xLaneYTChannel

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
which one is better? I am playing through cod 4 remastered and am wondering what is the better title I titled it walkthrough gameplay and got a dislike instantly and don't know if that's why

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Don't know if there's any written rule for it. The way I see it is a Walkthrough is super detailed, like 100% clearance of a game, exploring every nook an cranny every itty bitty corner and such. While a let's play is just playing around, personality driven, skipping some content here an there and editing the videos to be more entertaining.

Reactions: Dig

Dig

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Don't know if there's any written rule for it. The way I see it is a Walkthrough is super detailed, like 100% clearance of a game, exploring every nook an cranny every itty bitty corner and such. While a let's play is just playing around, personality driven, skipping some content here an there and editing the videos to be more entertaining.
Basically this. Walkthrough is expected to be more of a guide, helping players through the game with (hopefully) maximum efficiency and in detail, whereas let's plays are just casual commentary over the course of a playthrough, with more of a focus on entertainment rather than utility.