Let's Play Amnesia The Dark Descent (First Time Gameplay!)

NBRS COMMANDER

Commander Vlogs
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have seen PewDiePie play this and Markiplier and I think this game was a big part of what made them famous.
So, I figured why not try it. So, let's play! This will be the first time gameplay!
I have never play this before and wanna see if the jump scares in this game can scare me. LOL
Hope you enjoy watching. If you do, Like & Subscribe.

ColdCoastGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Scary games always turn me into a massive fanny (in England, fanny means many things, among them "person who goes on like a tit"). I freak out much too easily.

Reactions: NBRS COMMANDER

NBRS COMMANDER

Commander Vlogs
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Scary games always turn me into a massive fanny (in England, fanny means many things, among them "person who goes on like a tit"). I freak out much too easily.
LOL, ya if any game was gonna scare me I would think it will be this one. I plan on playing some more amnesia again soon. Work just gets in the way and I got other games to play too. I do look forward to playing this again and continuing the story to see what happens next.

Jimmajabba

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
Hope you enjoyed it man! Amnesia is one of my favourite horror games. You should try out the Penumbra series as well if you like horror games by Frictional Games.

Reactions: NBRS COMMANDER

NBRS COMMANDER

Commander Vlogs
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hope you enjoyed it man! Amnesia is one of my favourite horror games. You should try out the Penumbra series as well if you like horror games by Frictional Games.
I loved it. I plan on playing Amnesia again very soon! I have never heard of Penumbra. I will have to check it out then.
Thanks for the comment on my video btw. I really appreciate it. :crown: