Short Film Let's make a film!

Sopada

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Animator
Howdy y'all, wanna be part of the film making process? Have a fantastic short idea you would like to see come to life? You have musical talent? Or maybe you just know the business and marketing is your strong suit. Well, then you have came to the right place.

Let's be honest the likely hood that any of you live remotely close to me is a silly thought, but hey there are tons of ways we could help each other, so that is what I am seeking; help from afar!

Take a few moments and check out my youtube, if you like what you see then few free to contact/tweet at me.

Let's make the next greatest short film, or at the very least lets help each other to grow.

Also, if you are a struggling college student like myself you get bonus points.

Ciarra deBritto

Bringing your imagination to life.
Reaction score
Hello! I'm a filmmaker as well. :) Saw your PokemonGo video, I see you are decent with special FX! That's awesome. I'd be happy to collab someday in the future and utilize those skills.

I'm working towards cinematography. Maybe I could give you some stock footage to work with if you ever need it. I reside in Orlando, FL.

Reactions: KSKids and Sopada

Sopada

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Howdy there fellow filmmaker! Oh man try not to judge me to harshly based on that rushed video haha. That would be great I am watching your horror short and I am a big fan of your shots. Nice sound design too.
That's what I would like to focus on, but currently I am just dabbling in it all. We could exchange stock footage. You can send me some beaches, I can send you some trees and hillsides.

I am in Kentucky by the way.

Nora Medin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Gamer
haha nice :D

I have started my channel just recently, uploading soundtracks on a regular basis, so if you need any music for your films, feel free to check my stuff :pompus:

Reactions: Sopada

Sopada

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
haha nice :D

I have started my channel just recently, uploading soundtracks on a regular basis, so if you need any music for your films, feel free to check my stuff :pompus:
That sounds great! I love using music from other creators, especially when fitting.
I'll definitely have to check out some of your stuff later when I get some time.

ClayC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I'm based in LA but would be down for assisting with original music and any scripts. I got a movie review channel and a Soundcloud. Let me know at clayconger@gmail.com. Thanks!