LaVelleLaRue

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
OK FIRST OFF I DON'T CARE HOW MANY SUBS YOU HAVE 0 - 1,000,000 I want to have fun period. I don't care where you're located we can make it work. If your down to hustle and make your dreams come alive like I am well LET'S GO! If you're not in the USA that's ok too. I have some skype ideas we can do. If you're interested hit me up I'm ready!

Reactions: Malasia

huntermourad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hay you sound cool my skype and channel name are mourad afassi

Reactions: LaVelleLaRue

AdrianEscalanteVlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
OK FIRST OFF I DON'T CARE HOW MANY SUBS YOU HAVE 0 - 1,000,000 I want to have fun period. I don't care where you're located we can make it work. If your down to hustle and make your dreams come alive like I am well LET'S GO! If you're not in the USA that's ok too. I have some skype ideas we can do. If you're interested hit me up I'm ready!

Hey what’s up man I’m interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: LaVelleLaRue

LaVelleLaRue

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian

hay you sound cool my skype and channel name are mourad afassi
Awesome. I'll send you a request tomorrow. Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1520832435,1520832328][/DOUBLEPOST]
I myself am interested on collaborating.

Youtube: Rcrealness
Congrats on graduation. I'll send you a request tomorrow sir. Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1520832520][/DOUBLEPOST]

YO! BRO! Are you in LA? If so I'm in the Valley. Calabasas area.

Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Are you still looking to collab? I'm down!

Impressionist

Reaction score
My, god, lol. I watched that trailer on your channel, you seem like a chill guy. I myself am not a father, as no one at my age of 19 should be, but I like your style, and your kids are badass! I'd love to do a collab!

My contact information is down below, I do gaming mostly, but you should check out my comedy sketches. I'll make a separate playlist for those when I get the chance.

Email: Slappymccrackerson@gmail.com
Discord: The Impressionist#9204

Also, I subscribed, not cause I want you to sub, but because you totally earned it! Hope you get back to me, man. Cheers!

Last edited: