Other Lets Inspire the world with an adventure!

Nathanwf

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Nathan and here's my post!

I just traveled australia for the last 10 months and had the most amazing time of my life! I made friends i couldn't imagine having ever met. Now, I'm back in Canada and honestly, I'm craving another adventure.

So im posting these invitations on different traveling groups in hopes that I can create my own group, a family, to join me on a crazy adventure!

January 1st 2019 I plan to start a youtube channel with a group of complete strangers that want to share one simple idea "Freedom". Living by the idea that you can do whatever you want you can be whoever you want to be and you can create a path like none other.

I'm calling out to anyone out there that wants to join me on a adventure Traveling, Vlogging/Blogging, and just living life and sharing it with the world to hopefully inspire others to live theirs the way they want!

If you're like me and wish to join in on this be prepared! I don't plan on just a small 1-2 month adventure. I want to create bonds with you and memories for years to come.

Please feel free to message me if you'd like to be a part of something bigger than just us. Life is an adventure! Let's inspire the world to take one too.

Last edited: