Vlog Lets create a adventure film of our vlogs!

razz romell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello awesome vloggers!!, my name is Razz and im currently at 330 subs and uploading gopro edits of my life on youtube, adventures sports and vacations!

I came up with this idea to trade clips with eachothers ( you send me some clips of your best adventures and i sent some of mine to you ). And then we edit each others clips into our own shortfilm with each others clips ( I make a ''edit'' with your clips and you make a of mine). I edit in adobe after effects and premiere pro for example!

When its done we upload our films to youtube in our channels and mention each others channels in the videos to our subscribers! If you want, check out my videos to see a example of what it could look like!!

I want to do this to inspire other people and it is a really fun idea and i am really excited do see the results if anyone wants to do this. I also want to do this to help each others out and grow toghetter! If we feauture each other on our channels and my subs see your awesome editing skills for example, they will check out your channel and we will help eachother grow and find more people to see our adventures and stories! I'll also guarentee the results will be dope!:D

if you are intrested in doing this with me please contact me fast as possible// Razz:p

Tivo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's a cool idea! I would be down to do that. You're channel link is broken btw

Reactions: razz romell

razz romell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Do you think you have enough videos for a 3 min video?:)

Tivo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not yet. In the near future, I will. I restarted my digital library to only included the best and most professional clips so I just need to rebuild it now.

Reactions: razz romell

razz romell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Alright, sounds good, feel free to contact when you feel ready!

Reactions: Tivo