Other Let's Collab!!!! :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey guys! I am a new YouTuber and I would love to collaborate with some people to bring more traffic to my channel and just have fun working with someone that shares the same interest in me.

My channel is mostly giving advice through a skit playing a therapist. It would be cool if I could have someone else come to therapy maybe... But I am also into makeup/fashion. Although I am not at all a make up guru, I do like to try different looks as I have to look like two different people in my videos.

Please let me know if you are interested because I think that it would be a ton of fun. I am near Manhattan if anyone is within the area. If you would be interested in working with me, I would suggest that you watch at least the last 5 videos to get a taste of what I do. Also take a look at some of my previous videos to see the rest of my content.

Looking forward from hearing from you all and excited to check out new channels!!! :)

Reactions: Miranisa

Bola

Reaction score
Hey guys! I am a new YouTuber and I would love to collaborate with some people to bring more traffic to my channel and just have fun working with someone that shares the same interest in me.

My channel is mostly giving advice through a skit playing a therapist. It would be cool if I could have someone else come to therapy maybe... But I am also into makeup/fashion. Although I am not at all a make up guru, I do like to try different looks as I have to look like two different people in my videos.

Please let me know if you are interested because I think that it would be a ton of fun. I am near Manhattan if anyone is within the area. If you would be interested in working with me, I would suggest that you watch at least the last 5 videos to get a taste of what I do. Also take a look at some of my previous videos to see the rest of my content.

Looking forward from hearing from you all and excited to check out new channels!!! :)
Nice videos

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
What ideas do you have. I'm interested

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Well I have a series plying a therapist a well as myself and I would like to feature other people getting their therapy session. It could be anything you want to talk bout or give me an idea and I can write a script :)
It is easier to contact me on instagram: @niambi_ayanna and pleas check out my thanksgiving video I just posted :)

Dr.Whatever

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would be interested but It would probably be just mutual shout outs unless you're cool with a person far away. I also give advice!