Status
Not open for further replies.

Weekend Noobs

If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi,

I'm interested to know what you think of my Judith and Betty videos. just click my name in the red bar below to go straight to my page.
As a quick insider Judith and Betty are gaming videos with a twist. Me and my friend used to be in an improvise comedy group and we have kept in touch. We play games we know little about and take on characters of two old ladies. Neither of us know what each other will say but we aim to make each other break out of character. Its so much fun to film and I hope you enjoy it too and pls let me know of any ideas you have.

Ninja

Professional Funny Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
I think you have some good content and value. Sound is up the s**t though and would dramatically improve you if you got a decent mic. To many sound reflections in your room as well. I know its hard to try and sound proof but even a couple of doonas in the right place can make a massive difference. Do the clap test! Other than that its up to you if you want sponsors in the future or if you want to just have a decent channel. But if its the the first option then I would cut out the swearing, I myself swear heaps and when Im at work I'm one of the lads and just let rip with like 5 in one sentence but its not good for youtube playback when people are playing videos in living rooms. Would be interesting to know your age demographic as well, I have a fair idea where it would be. I like the pieces of video of yourself when not gaming. It separates you from the rest of the gamers to an extent although there are 75,000 gaming channels, well 75001 if you count my mess lol. I like your banner graphics. Nice color and composition. 500 odd subs is good as well not sure how long youve been around though to say its fantastic. My current play around channel has been around for a while now but I never made video with a purpose other then helping someone out on a forum. Im only on 90. I'm starting to ramp up now but still trying to find my style.

Heres my latest 2 videos. Sorry for another two videos but I have changed a few things to see how they are received. Thanks for your time!

Thanks man! I know what you're saying with the audio, I can't stand it myself. I do have an AT 2035 and Line 6 Interface on order, should be in sometime early September for a much needed improvement! As far as the swearing/demographic side of things; I'm trying to build an audience that is generally more mature, since off recording I'm a bit rough when it comes to humor. Main reason is because when I move out and start streaming, I won't be able to cut out any of the stuff that is a bit much for most people. My general audience is males in the 18-24 range, females in the 18-24 range and males in the 13-17 range. So pretty much the audience I'm going for c:

As for your videos, they are great quality visual and audio wise. Commentary is slow at times, but generally good! I actually want to try ARK with VR now, even though it'll probably give me a nasty headache cx

Reactions: hatlesschimp

hatlesschimp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks man! I know what you're saying with the audio, I can't stand it myself. I do have an AT 2035 and Line 6 Interface on order, should be in sometime early September for a much needed improvement! As far as the swearing/demographic side of things; I'm trying to build an audience that is generally more mature, since off recording I'm a bit rough when it comes to humor. Main reason is because when I move out and start streaming, I won't be able to cut out any of the stuff that is a bit much for most people. My general audience is males in the 18-24 range, females in the 18-24 range and males in the 13-17 range. So pretty much the audience I'm going for c:

As for your videos, they are great quality visual and audio wise. Commentary is slow at times, but generally good! I actually want to try ARK with VR now, even though it'll probably give me a nasty headache cx
Yeah commentary is very slow at times. I think the slow game doesn't help. Its like arma 3. We never came across any other players either which would have helped with the commentary/dialogue

Thanks for your time!

Reactions: Ninja

KingGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey if you still are doing reviews then i will like you to review my channel

tamlumusic

Reaction score
I appreciate you doing this for everyone :) Please review mine also!

youtube.com/tamlumusic

TehPickelz

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
We were wondering we could get some honest opinions on our latest video we made.

Thanks for your time!

Hey whats up man ! Sorry for being so late but I'm back to starting dropping some reviews !
I guess i'll start with the video, the quality was on point, it looked and sounded great. I would suggest filming more upclose during an unboxing, kind of cinematic so that there isnt awkward silent parts with you guys just unboxing.
As for the channel itself, it seems like it kind of lacks direction. Not sure if its a gaming channel with the VR Games abd stuff or if you all are doing the unboxing and review kind of stuff.
This is all just some constructive criticism so dont take it the wrong way :D
If you got a second take a look at my channel and let me know what you think! Hope I helped some homie![DOUBLEPOST=1441227317,1441226889][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey! If you're still doing this, here's my latest acoustic cover video:

I've gotten some pretty decent comments so far, so I think I'm doing something right, but the more feedback I can get to produce better videos, the better right? :)
First off its obvious you have talent. Everything looks really well put together, the videos look great and sound great and you are making really good content! Now for some feedback that I think would make your videos a little bit better. I think you should talk to your viewers at the end of the video so you can start to build personal relationship with viewers. I think that might be the little thing youre missing, because you have talent and the covers sound great but people will forget about you because they dont have any connection with you. Also I think you should make unique thumbnails for your videos, it doesnt really look good when you look at your videos and they are all the same with different colors. Hopefully this helps you continue to build and I subscribed ! If you have a second check out my channel and let me know what you think, goodluck homie!

Reactions: Agufish

Agufish

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
First off its obvious you have talent. Everything looks really well put together, the videos look great and sound great and you are making really good content! Now for some feedback that I think would make your videos a little bit better. I think you should talk to your viewers at the end of the video so you can start to build personal relationship with viewers. I think that might be the little thing youre missing, because you have talent and the covers sound great but people will forget about you because they dont have any connection with you. Also I think you should make unique thumbnails for your videos, it doesnt really look good when you look at your videos and they are all the same with different colors. Hopefully this helps you continue to build and I subscribed ! If you have a second check out my channel and let me know what you think, goodluck homie!
Both great pieces of feedback, man. You're absolutely right, and I've started talking more at the end of the videos, which you'll now be getting notifications of :) Cheers for that.

Interesting about the thumbnails. I've actually heard the opposite about, some people like the professional uniformity because it helps build a strong, recognizable brand. I'll experiment though; maybe same theme but switch up the images?

And lol, they hate that knife on Call of Duty hahahaha. I usually don't like gaming channels all that much but to hear everyone rage so hard "GAHHHHHH PICKELLZZZZ" is pretty lolzy.

Reactions: TehPickelz

ItsMegan2

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Whats up people of YT Talk ! I'm pretty bored right now and would love to check out some channels and let you know what I think ! Reply if you're interested I got a lot of free time today! :D
Hi! I have been making videos for over a year, and I make vlog style videos! My favorite video I have made is my first time driving one!

FartingOnThings

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hm, you could try reviewing my channel, if you are up to the challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.