Let Me Review Your Channel !

Status
Not open for further replies.

natnip

You may think you want my accent. You really don't
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'd love for you to check out my channel (I have one super-controversial video on there so don't judge it just on that). I have about 7 videos so far and I post once every 3 days :)

Harpuia

That "creepy" guy that makes Youtube videos.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sure. Start with mine. :) Just started a month ago. Pretty small. Trying hard though. I'm about to put up a vid.

TehPickelz

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd love for you to check out my channel (I have one super-controversial video on there so don't judge it just on that). I have about 7 videos so far and I post once every 3 days :)
I checked out a couple different videos and its not too bad and I can tell you're just starting out. I would try to get some branding around your channel that's always a good start, websites like fiverr can make you logos and intros for your videos for 5$ so I would check that out ! Keep it up just stick with your schedule of every 3 days and you should do fine ! And check out my channel as well if ya wouldn't mind ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1440277719,1440277306][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sure. Start with mine. :) Just started a month ago. Pretty small. Trying hard though. I'm about to put up a vid.
Hey man, not sure if this is group channel, I was checking out the about section and stuff and it seems like it is but I'm going to assume I am talking to David ! I liked the reviews part of your channel, I don't know how hard it would be to center a channel around reviews but I found those pretty entertaining. You have a really good speaking voice, its just one of those voices that sounds good not sure how to put it lol. Your channel is doing better than mine so whatever youre doing man keep it ! And if you wouldnt mind taking a look at my channel and sharing the support that would be awesome!

Reactions: natnip

MrMauriceTL

Random Let's Play Gamer!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sure, why not? What's the worst thing that can happen am I right? ;)

Reactions: TehPickelz

TehPickelz

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
and thumbnails !! I forgot to mention that on the first post but Thumbnails are important ! They are what catch peoples eyes first !

Reactions: natnip

Harpuia

That "creepy" guy that makes Youtube videos.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, not sure if this is group channel, I was checking out the about section and stuff and it seems like it is but I'm going to assume I am talking to David ! I liked the reviews part of your channel, I don't know how hard it would be to center a channel around reviews but I found those pretty entertaining. You have a really good speaking voice, its just one of those voices that sounds good not sure how to put it lol. Your channel is doing better than mine so whatever youre doing man keep it ! And if you wouldnt mind taking a look at my channel and sharing the support that would be awesome!
It's good. Funny. I would try cutting out long parts of no talking unless something significant is happening and the music in the intro screen is a little loud. Other than that, not bad at all.

Also, reviews are the bread and butter of the site, but there's also Let's Plays and Pokemon Talk (that kind of merged in because so many wanted it). The format I use is 2 Let's Plays followed by a review unless either people want to see more (then I do 3-4 and keep going) or it's too short (like my latest one coming out, Sky Pig, will only be 1 Let's Play).

TehPickelz

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sure, why not? What's the worst thing that can happen am I right? ;)
Well you just got yourself a new subscriber ! Really I don't have anything to say other than keep up the good work and stay consistent ! Your channel intro was probably the best I've seen. It was short, funny, and really just perfect ! Keep it up my homie !

JRTrax

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Hit me with your best shot then bro! Stick to the new stuff. Not the old ones. :p

TehPickelz

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's good. Funny. I would try cutting out long parts of no talking unless something significant is happening and the music in the intro screen is a little loud. Other than that, not bad at all.

Also, reviews are the bread and butter of the site, but there's also Let's Plays and Pokemon Talk (that kind of merged in because so many wanted it). The format I use is 2 Let's Plays followed by a review unless either people want to see more (then I do 3-4 and keep going) or it's too short (like my latest one coming out, Sky Pig, will only be 1 Let's Play).
Keep up the good work man and just continue to improve ! I've been working on my editing and trying to cut down the long parts to make the most entertaining videos I can!

Status
Not open for further replies.