Let me make effects for your videos!

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I definitely want to work some after effects. Will be in touch with you in the near future. Will check out some of your work. You watch Freddie Wong's vids? He's a master with after effects.
Yeah he and his friends/team rock.

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I definitely want to work some after effects. Will be in touch with you in the near future. Will check out some of your work. You watch Freddie Wong's vids? He's a master with after effects.
FreddieW was actually my inspiration to start making videos and posting them on youtube. I was already going to school for media arts and when I saw his channel I knew that I wanted to do something similar. While I am definitely not on the same calibre as him when it comes to videos I think Im getting closer and closer with every video i make. My real problem right now Is the camera I use, as soon as I get that upgraded It will help tons haha.

Reactions: thefriendlygreek

thefriendlygreek

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
FreddieW was actually my inspiration to start making videos and posting them on youtube. I was already going to school for media arts and when I saw his channel I knew that I wanted to do something similar. While I am definitely not on the same calibre as him when it comes to videos I think Im getting closer and closer with every video i make. My real problem right now Is the camera I use, as soon as I get that upgraded It will help tons haha.
I think you're on the right track, bro.

If given a chance to go back in time and change my major, I would have chosen media arts without a second thought. I don't regret my computer science degree, as it has given me the skill set and discipline to learn certain development tools on my own, but practicing the art of film would have been more personally rewarding for me.

I LOVE making videos. Everyone who knows me is fully aware of this passion of mine. It was their idea for me to upload videos of myself on YouTube. Thankfully, my girlfriend allows me to record our drives home from work so I haven't had to worry too much about scripts/monologues or whatever - I just get to be myself. Lately I've been looking for ways to "spice it up" a bit, but my skills in special fx is minimal to none. Basic editing with Final Cut is a lot different from making even the most simple special effect, though.

What you do is so impressive to me because I've tried to learn it on my own and it's HARD! If I ever need special effects for a video of mine, I'd love to contact you. Effects that you would probably not even consider "special". haha. That said, I've always felt uncomfortable asking for things without compensation. It's just the way I am.

I have an idea for one of my videos that I might take up your offer on eventually. A shout out for your help would be no problem at all, but wouldn't hesitate to pay for your services if you asked. If ever you started a website offering your services, I'm sure a lot of YouTubers like myself would be lining up for them.

Take care!

Reactions: vizibilityzero