Let me make effects for your videos!

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
You can call this a collaboration if you want, but realistically i just want to do some effects for your videos and in exchange i just want a shout out in your video + a link in the description to my channel + an annotation to my channel (it can be at the beginning or at the end of your video it doesn't really matter.

Depending on the size of your project i may ask for more than that. BUT depending on the size of the project thats all im asking for. Right now my channel is only putting out videos once every 2 weeks and that leaves a little space for a few other projects. If this is something you are interested in please send me a message or reply to this thread, and ill see what i can do for you.

and for reference look at my channel. I have been using after effects for 3 years and c4d for almost a year and am pretty fluent with both programs.

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

Seuss

The original mouse.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Any examples of special effects you can accomplish? Just as details for people interested?

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
like i said look at my channel OR (and i hate to say this because it makes me seem like a noob, but I'm really not) videocopilot.net I can do MANY MANY MANY things, if you have an idea for something let me know and ill tell you how I would be able to accomplish that effect.

Seuss

The original mouse.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
MANY MANY MANY things doesn't exactly explain it all...
Give us a point form of what you can do?

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
have you ever seen after effects? I can make lightning, have your head shot off, create laser beams, light sabers, composite 3d txt or objects to video, destroy walls, muzzle flashes, explosions, destroy 3d objects, create demons from real people, make intros either in 2d or 3d space, If you can think of it odds are theres a way i can make it a reality.

Seuss

The original mouse.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
EXAMPLES!
I can make lightning, have your head shot off, create laser beams, light sabers, composite 3d txt or objects to video, destroy walls, muzzle flashes, explosions, destroy 3d objects, create demons from real people, make intros either in 2d or 3d space
Good enough, bye.

The Beer Inspector

The Beer Inspector
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
You can call this a collaboration if you want, but realistically i just want to do some effects for your videos and in exchange i just want a shout out in your video + a link in the description to my channel + an annotation to my channel (it can be at the beginning or at the end of your video it doesn't really matter.

Depending on the size of your project i may ask for more than that. BUT depending on the size of the project thats all im asking for. Right now my channel is only putting out videos once every 2 weeks and that leaves a little space for a few other projects. If this is something you are interested in please send me a message or reply to this thread, and ill see what i can do for you.

and for reference look at my channel. I have been using after effects for 3 years and c4d for almost a year and am pretty fluent with both programs.
I would be interested. I'm looking to change my intro b/c I feel like it is a little too long. It's at 18 seconds right now, but I would like my new intro to be around 10-12 seconds, maybe even less.

Basically I would like something to the effect of the letters T B and I shaped like a drinking glass. And on top of the screen have 3 beer taps above each glass.
The Intro will start off with beer pouring out of each Tap(simultaneously) into the beer glasses until full.

Then somehow have my full name of the show (The Beer Inspector) appear on the screen. I'm open to ideas from you and other people on this forum.

Is this something that is doable and not too time consuming for you?

Let me know!

Reactions: Michael

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
a little time consuming but definitely doable. Ill see what i can do, and send you a message on on here when i have a screen shot of what i have made so far :)

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
excellent channel man. your giant pong vid was cool! you able to apply muzzle flashes if I had a skit of me having an imaginary gun? and i had a clone which i blew its head off? how long would u prefer the clip and long would it take to make?