Let Me Check Out Your Channel..NO GAME CHANNELS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not sure if you are still doing this but my channel is mostly makeup, it may not interest you which is why i think you would leave an honest review about it! Check it out if you want to, the link is down there. Thanks alot! :)

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I have a maker channel with tutorials, woodworking stuff, ... definitely not gaming channel and I appreciate any constructive feedback :)

NotSoMartin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just do chatty videos where I talk about stuff and try to give people advice :)

I had a go at a comedy parody video thing, not quite sure how it went though...

skiz591

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Check out my Channel.

68 Views and 0 Subs (Not Braggin)

TheGamingHeretic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Would love for you to take alook at my stuff. Been working on Rebranding and things.. So while it used to be game reviews and such it's more just on Gaming news, Commentary, discussions.. So Vlogging about Gaming. If that's to close to Gaming, then feel free to ignore!

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Would love for you to take alook at my stuff. Been working on Rebranding and things.. So while it used to be game reviews and such it's more just on Gaming news, Commentary, discussions.. So Vlogging about Gaming. If that's to close to Gaming, then feel free to ignore!
Your link doesn't work[DOUBLEPOST=1466735888,1466735771][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just do chatty videos where I talk about stuff and try to give people advice :)

I had a go at a comedy parody video thing, not quite sure how it went though...
I saw a few videos.. first thing I notice is I can barly hear you... speak up.. scream at the camera lol[DOUBLEPOST=1466736068][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not sure if you are still doing this but my channel is mostly makeup, it may not interest you which is why i think you would leave an honest review about it! Check it out if you want to, the link is down there. Thanks alot! :)[/QUOTE
Yeah your right lol I made a parody of a makeup tutorial :mstickle: Anyways keep up the good work.. I like your accent :inlove:

Reactions: Sarin

TheGamingHeretic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your link doesn't work[DOUBLEPOST=1466735888,1466735771][/DOUBLEPOST]
I saw a few videos.. first thing I notice is I can barly hear you... speak up.. scream at the camera lol[DOUBLEPOST=1466736068][/DOUBLEPOST]
It should.. hmm.. It's /TheGamingHeretic

Status
Not open for further replies.