Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Music Let Her Go - Cover Collab?!

Discussion in 'Music' started by JerryP, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Messages:
    Cash:
    $15
    Cool! Either Way, Best of Luck to You and Your video. Hope it turns out awesome!

JerryP likes this.
  2. robert_music
    Cash:
    $10
    Hey man, enjoyed the pokemon guitar stuff. I'd be interested in doing something together too, if not something for this song

JerryP likes this.
  3. JerryP
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $41
    Aghh! So sorry about the delayed response! I'd love to work with ya! (And thanks!)

We still could use any instruments from a bass, a violin, anything really for this project! So I guess this is kind of a bump post too, haha. Anyone still interested in adding anything? Got the drum track done, and working on the guitar tonight! Jessie has vocals and keyboards!

4. robert_music
    Cash:
    $10
    I could do some bass for yall if you send me an mp3. I'm thinking about doing a passenger cover as well soon, "hearts on fire" but in a much more rock style. Maybe we can collaborate on that.

JerryP likes this.
  5. JerryP
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $41
    Nice! I'll have to give the song a listen, haven't heard it yet! But I'll let you know once I get the guitar tracked dude!

6. robert_music
    Cash:
    $10
    Ok sounds good.

7. Messages:
    Cash:
    $5
    Hello, Bass player here, do check me out and hit me up if you are interested! Good Luck.

8. Rose Smith
    Cash:
    $7
    Heyo:p I did a cover of this song a while ago on my channel:xp: Love the song:blush: