"Let´s Be Friends"

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don´t know where to post about this topic, so any of the mods can move it to the proper section, But to the topic at hand!
I have noticed that more and more people are doing youtube live streams and asks people on the stream to "friend" each other. Which is just another wording for Sub4Sub.
I admit it annoys me, when I do live streams, I want to talk to my viewers, not to do Sub4Sub. When I go on others streams I want to support the channels stream, not subscribing to people that aren´t my taste! (it´s not against the persons themselves, it´s the content that doesn´t interest me!)

Reactions: UhoohExtra

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
For a while there was also a Box 4 Box, where people added each other to the suggested box, and then shoutout for shoutout. so annoying people will always be around unfortunately.

Reactions: Courtney Candice

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Are you sure you've got this right Mr Swedish? Could they possibly be trying to use the new youtube messaging feature? Which actually seems to have completely disappeared from the the menu today. Seems that didn't last long? couple of weeks? It was like a lil envelope icon where you could supposedly send messages like on facethingy. But no1 could use it as you had to be friends with another youtuber for it to work. You couldn't send a friend request because you weren't friends lololol It was meant to replace youtube messages in the creator studio which they are discontinuing this month. You know?

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Are you sure you've got this right Mr Swedish? Could they possibly be trying to use the new youtube messaging feature? Which actually seems to have completely disappeared from the the menu today. Seems that didn't last long? couple of weeks? It was like a lil envelope icon where you could supposedly send messages like on facethingy. But no1 could use it as you had to be friends with another youtuber for it to work. You couldn't send a friend request because you weren't friends lololol It was meant to replace youtube messages in the creator studio which they are discontinuing this month. You know?
As I know it, you could still message people without being "friends" with them, because I got message from people asking me to sub to them.
It doesn´t change the fact that people always look for subscribers and doesn´t want to do the work!

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As I know it, you could still message people without being "friends" with them, because I got message from people asking me to sub to them.
It doesn´t change the fact that people always look for subscribers and doesn´t want to do the work!
I know there’s a feature on YouTube you can add people so they can send you different videos on the app, I just ignore it because I keep getting other YouTubers trying to spam me with their videos.