Less views on my newer videos?

Tac0cann0n

So I've noticing that some of my newer videos have been receiving less and less views compared to my older videos. I'm not getting the same steady growth on my newer videos as I was with older videos. They used to get a few views each day for about a month and then start to dwindle down, but now I get like 30 in a few days and then just stop. Am I doing something wrong with SEO or what?

Let me know of your suggestions as to what it might be!

Hmmm whats your upload schedule? It looked just kind of random so it could be that people never knew when to come back to watch new videos. They are also spread pretty far apart so that could be it.

Idk, your videos arnt bad or anything. It could just be the consistency at which you upload if that makes sense.

Hmmm whats your upload schedule? It looked just kind of random so it could be that people never knew when to come back to watch new videos. They are also spread pretty far apart so that could be it.

Idk, your videos arnt bad or anything. It could just be the consistency at which you upload if that makes sense.
Since I'm in college I don't really have the time to schedule out and create content on a schedule. I mostly do it when I can and try to upload once every two weeks.

Since I'm in college I don't really have the time to schedule out and create content on a schedule. I mostly do it when I can and try to upload once every two weeks.

YouTube offers a scheduling system meaning you can release your videos while not even being logged in to your channel. If college is interfering with a potential upload schedule, perhaps utilize this feature dude.

YouTube offers a scheduling system meaning you can release your videos while not even being logged in to your channel. If college is interfering with a potential upload schedule, perhaps utilize this feature dude.
I figured that there was a system like this in place, but also creating content is also an issue. I have like 0 time to record anything as well

Back