Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Less views on my newer videos?

Discussion in 'Reviews & Channel Feedback' started by Tac0cann0n, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Tac0cann0n
    Cash:
    $32
    So I've noticing that some of my newer videos have been receiving less and less views compared to my older videos. I'm not getting the same steady growth on my newer videos as I was with older videos. They used to get a few views each day for about a month and then start to dwindle down, but now I get like 30 in a few days and then just stop. Am I doing something wrong with SEO or what?

Let me know of your suggestions as to what it might be!

2. Therealkojr
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $87
    Hmmm whats your upload schedule? It looked just kind of random so it could be that people never knew when to come back to watch new videos. They are also spread pretty far apart so that could be it.

Idk, your videos arnt bad or anything. It could just be the consistency at which you upload if that makes sense.

3. Tac0cann0n
    Cash:
    $32
    Since I'm in college I don't really have the time to schedule out and create content on a schedule. I mostly do it when I can and try to upload once every two weeks.

Baylze likes this.
  4. Baylze
    Overwatch YouTuber
    Cash:
    $49
    YouTube offers a scheduling system meaning you can release your videos while not even being logged in to your channel. If college is interfering with a potential upload schedule, perhaps utilize this feature dude.

CountingStars and Tac0cann0n like this.
  5. Tac0cann0n
    Cash:
    $32
    I figured that there was a system like this in place, but also creating content is also an issue. I have like 0 time to record anything as well

6. sanitary103
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $157
    it might just come down to over saturation in general. there are just too many channels out there now so it's harder to get noticed. just keep plugging away.

Tac0cann0n and CountingStars like this.