Services Legit YouTube Channel/Website Designs, Cheap Price

Retrogradesigns

Reaction score
Hey guys, new member and fellow youtuber, here. I'm here to offer my service of channel/banner art, thumbnail design, profile pic, etc. for your YouTube channel. Although the content and quality of your videos matter, it wouldn't hurt to have channel art and designs pleasing to eyes of you and your viewers. If you're need of such services, I have a Fiverr gig up and running here (any type of design costs $5, email me for link and account name).

Here are some samples of my art and designs below:

Bart Banner.png
Pennywise Banner Watermarked.png (Watermarked because I also made the pen art)
Frieza Banner.png

I've had nearly eight years of experience in Photoshop and enjoy doing graphic designs, something I make time for since I'm also a film director, screenwriter, and animator with my own channel (which could also use an updated banner lol), so don't be surprised if I update this thread with more cool banners and art. If you're interested, you can reply, hit me up on Fiverr, or email me at retrogradegraphics@gmail.com. I look forward to helping you channel getting the look it deserves!

SOA

Reaction score
Please check my last thread and tell me if you're interested as i need a custom badge design.