Legal Music ?!

WindowsHelping

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys,
so i am basically trying to find out which kind of music i can use on my videos that arent copyrighted and fro where i can get those kind of songs :)

Thank you

John Doe

I've Got It
Reaction score
What kind of music are you looking for? If you just want a simple tune as background music, I can help you out. I got a track ready that I made recently. I you like it, you can use it if you give me credits to the song somwhere in the video or the description box. To send the track to you, I need an E-Mail adress or whatever works to send files.

WindowsHelping

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
im just looking of a place where i can choose a variety of songs that are legal to use in my youtube videos :) Whats kind of music is the track that you made ?

John Doe

I've Got It
Reaction score
I'd say Jazz. Some Blues elements in there as well. Not too fast but not too slow either.

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Look up any royalty free site. If you like what you see use it. If you don't go to the next one.
If you continue to have issues with not finding good free royalty free music then purchase premium royalty free music.

If that doesn't work hire a composer.

If that doesn't work learn music and make it yourself =P

Reactions: Doom Video Vault

matheus_mb

Reaction score
I found a lot of great musics on incompetetech.com. You just have to give the credits to the author in the description of the video.