Gaming Left 4 Dead, Dead Rising, or Spelunky Collaboration

Wrath of Kahan

Reaction score
Hey everyone! While I am a relatively new gaming channel, I have been itching to collaborate with another person or group of people for some older video games. I was actually inspired to start my channel from all the shenanigans I would get into playing Left 4 Dead and Dead Rising 2 because playing those games with other people would brew the most hilarious situations. I may not have an Elgato to record chat and communication, but I will find a way around that to be included into the videos. From looking around, I have not seen a lot of videos on any of these games which I believe can be greatly capitalized on. My video structure is not stream/twitch based, but rather I like to collect anecdotes and splice them together with an overlying narrative. I prefer this structure because the timing and placement of clips can help build up to a punchline better or cut out the in between time that may bore some viewers. I am not opposed to streaming though.

Why collaborate with me?
- I am a skilled player in all these games: beat half of the L4D maps on expert, beat spelunky (from 1-1 to Omec in one go), and know my way around all Dead Rising games. In FPS and strategy games, I tend to start on the second hardest difficulty (Wolfenstein, Halo, Gears, Halo Wars, XCOM, etc)
- I am a good orator, easy to understand, not too loud, not too quiet, and I won't just be yelling out random words for the sake of it
- I have a quick wit and am a great improvisor, guaranteed to make you laugh while playing
- While I do not promote it, I enjoy drinking while gaming. I find that I come up with my most creative ideas after a couple of bourbons. If you check my videos the fridge and Vet jokes in Deus Ex, the date with Hitler in Wolfenstein, and the pinata sound effects in Fortnite were all ideas I came up with while having a mild buzz.

If you are interested and/or confused about the video structure I detailed above, you can check some of my videos to get a better understanding. Again, I would love to collaborate. I promise the video I create from it will have you laughing your a** off. Friends I collaborated with for GoW and Fortnite were rolling on the floor laughing when they say how I spliced together our clips. Please reply to this thread or private message me if anyone is interested in collaborating! These are 3 games I would love to do, but I am open to other ideas as well.