Leave Youtube Networks they won't pay you

info33

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys

The same prblem with me ,she didnt pay me , f**k u ifreezone

Reaction score
what they kept telling me on my emails, is all i have to do is wait for the youtube report to come out, and payments will be paid.Couple of days left till that report, lets see...

Reactions: robertjones

info33

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hi guys

Is the problem just with ifree zone or also with the other networks like freedom, bbtv...??

Thanks

StefaTGM

Reaction score
Scalelab Payed me all the money for February and January i was Unlinked on February 28

waegt aweg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was partnered with Fullscreen, but on April 11 I got an email from Youtube saying "Fullscreen, Inc. no longer has access to your YouTube account or manages your payments. To run ads and earn money, you'll need to set up AdSense". So, I emailed Fullscreen asking what was up, and they told me: "Due to the nature of your uploads and because your uploads may potentially infringe on the rights of others or potentially violates applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation YouTube's Terms of Service and/or YouTube's Community Guidelines, we feel it is best that we part ways." So, I was kicked from Fullscreen I thought, but after reading all the posts you guys have made, I realized that it was YouTube, but after emailing Fullscreen they probably thought it was better to just let me go. But now I'm screwed because my AdSense account was terminated years ago for click bombing, so I can't go to that..