Leave Youtube Networks they won't pay you

iron

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
After New Youtube Rules. MCN have to kick channels without any reason but because Youtube ask them. So it's the crisis in all networks. They are losing a lot of money and firing many employees like +80%. If you're channel is kicked they block the payments with a fake reason. I have many screens to prove it. All my channels are now monetize with google adsense and I don't have any strikes. But my payments for January and February are hold for the moment.

I have the same problem with BBTV, Fullscreen, Freedom, BMV. They prepare a golden parachute and fire a lot of employees. Be Carefull, put your channels with adsense.

Jenelly

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
After New Youtube Rules. MCN have to kick channels without any reason but because Youtube ask them. So it's the crisis in all networks. They are losing a lot of money and firing many employees like +80%. If you're channel is kicked they block the payments with a fake reason. I have many screens to prove it. All my channels are now monetize with google adsense and I don't have any strikes. But my payments for January and February are hold for the moment.

I have the same problem with BBTV, Fullscreen, Freedom, BMV. They prepare a golden parachute and fire a lot of employees. Be Carefull, put your channels with adsense.
Hi... I have been away from the YouTube world for a while now and i am looking to get back in the mist of things...
My channel was a Tutorial channel but i have been thinking about getting back into World of warcraft gameplay and ASMR
so my channel would be mix i guess you can say with Tutorials of whatever come to mind, ASMR's and WoW Gameplay.

I read your warming about to join Adsense???

I use to be part of the Google Adsense program but i had a bad experience with that program few years back.

I had haters/Trolls click bomb my videos and i was inform from a YouTube Partner to Join a YouTube network to be protected from Clickbomb events

ever since my bad experience of Adsense removing me from the program years back ago with a different channel i have been avoiding Adsense for the matter of Adsense not being able to protect my channel from clickbombers.

Been on the hunt to join a small youtube network if possible.

Use to be part of Fullscreen but i do not like the contract policy and the $50.00 threshold so left that network once my contract was up.

I guess all i am asking is for some guidance and assistance on the matter as to why your saying to not join Networks as i was inform Networks are the best way to go if you wish to avoid haters/trolls from click bombing your content

Reactions: donatas1

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
I guess all i am asking is for some guidance and assistance on the matter as to why your saying to not join Networks as i was inform Networks are the best way to go if you wish to avoid haters/trolls from click bombing your content
Networks won't stop trolls and haters. All they do is take your money and give a few perks you may or may not need to use. They take a cut of your earnings after YouTube takes theirs; so you make less money with a network than with a direct YT partnership.

You have no videos at all now, Jenelly; so you are starting from scratch. No network will accept a channel which has no videos to make them money. After the eligibility requirement changes, no channel which doesn't have 1,000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time in the past 12 months will be accepted by a network.

If you had remained with your now former network, you would have been kicked out on February 20th as the new rules took effect.

You speak of eventually monetizing World of Warcraft gameplay videos; but I don't think Battle Net's Terms of Service allows that. They specifically state that use of Battle Net's service is "for your personal, non-commercial use".

I'd write to Blizzard if I were you, and ask for clarification.

You stated in your other thread

I had a bad experience when i was starting out my YouTube journey way back then and had a hater/troll clickbomb my Ads then Adsense removed me from the google Adsense Program.
You then did a direct contradiction of that by stating later in the same thread

I never had my AdSense account terminated if that's what your saying.
Being removed from the Adsense program usually means your Adsense account is terminated. Can you post a screenshot to prove your Adsense is active? You see, you must join the YouTube Partner Program as a direct partner before a network will accept you these days; and you can't do that without A: first meeting the new requirements and B: possessing an active Adsense account.

Last edited:

Jenelly

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Networks won't stop trolls and haters. All they do is take your money and give a few perks you may or may not need to use. They take a cut of your earnings after YouTube takes theirs; so you make less money with a network than with a direct YT partnership.

You have no videos at all now, Jenelly; so you are starting from scratch. No network will accept a channel which has no videos to make them money. After the eligibility requirement changes, no channel which doesn't have 1,000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time in the past 12 months will be accepted by a network.

If you had remained with your now former network, you would have been kicked out on February 20th as the new rules took effect.

You speak of eventually monetizing World of Warcraft gameplay videos; but I don't think Battle Net's Terms of Service allows that. They specifically state that use of Battle Net's service is "for your personal, non-commercial use".

Being removed from the Adsense program usually means your Adsense account is terminated. Can you post a screenshot to prove your Adsense is active? You see, you must join the YouTube Partner Program as a direct partner before a network will accept you these days; and you can't do that without A: first meeting the new requirements and B: possessing an active Adsense account.
**You have no videos at all now, Jenelly; so you are starting from scratch **

please learn to communicate before jumping to conclusions. My content is Private, i have 300 videos all private that contain tutorials and Pokemon Go Gameplay. I want to start World of Warcraft gameplay and ASMR's gameplay as i mention and if a small network did existed out their besides Freedom that WILL accept small channels is all i am really trying to search for really, but you mention of some new changes so it seems as if i have to do some research.

** Please don't assume you know what is on a channel until you get legit information about that user @UKHypnotist "You have no videos at all now, Jenelly; so you are starting from scratch"
Your only making a BUTT out of yourself. **

I have my reasons as to why i decided to private the channel years ago, took a break and here i am Just looking to re join a small network so i can get my channel back up and rolling...

My channel is not New and i wont be starting from scratch as i plan on re public everything once i find me a steady place to call home.[DOUBLEPOST=1521757147,1521756874][/DOUBLEPOST]

"You speak of eventually monetizing World of Warcraft gameplay videos; but I don't think Battle Net's Terms of Service allows that. They specifically state that use of Battle Net's service is "for your personal, non-commercial use".

you expect me to believe that all of the World of Warcraft user's out their who are creating new content on WoW are not Monetizing their content and not getting profit?

I am not believing you one bit at all on that.[DOUBLEPOST=1521757347][/DOUBLEPOST]Being removed from the Adsense program usually means your Adsense account is terminated. Can you post a screenshot to prove your Adsense is active? You see, you must join the YouTube Partner Program as a direct partner before a network will accept you these days; and you can't do that without A: first meeting the new requirements and B: possessing an active Adsense account.[/QUOTE]

I don't need to provide you anything. I feel as if this whole time you are attacking me, so i will just stop wasting time and search some research else where...

Thank you for you time... Good bye.

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
I have just terminated my contract with BBTV. They were surprisingly civil and cooperative about it...I was almost offended that they did not try to get me to stay!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1521881014,1521880748][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't need to provide you anything. I feel as if this whole time you are attacking me, so i will just stop wasting time and search some research else where...
Jenelly, I've read this thread twice now. He was trying to help you, not attack you.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
I have just terminated my contract with BBTV. They were surprisingly civil and cooperative about it...I was almost offended that they did not try to get me to stay!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1521881014,1521880748][/DOUBLEPOST]
Jenelly, I've read this thread twice now. He was trying to help you, not attack you.
I couldn't connect to the Internet for a week due to a router fault; so I am just now seeing Jenelly's final rant.

Apparently she doesn't even know that videos which have been made Private cannot be monetized, and won't count towards meeting the new YPP Eligibility requirements because they aren't publicly viewable; and she is completely ignoring the fact that she must both meet the new requirements, pass channel TOS/Community Guidelines/Copyright and Commercial Use Rights compliance review then be accepted as a direct YouTube Partner before she can join an MCN.

I won't even speak to the Blizzard copyright and Acceptable Use question, except to say I've been a BattleNet member since 1998; and I know the rules surrounding use of Blizzard media.

Then she tries to tell me, who at the age of 61, has been doing both Public Speaking and hypnotherapy for over 50 years that I need to learn how to communicate??

You just can't help some people...

Last edited:

Aleksandar Blagojevic

Reaction score
I had all my channels linked to TGN aka BBTV for about 3-4 years now.. When all this happen all of my channels got kicked out, but I can confirm that I got payed one payment cycle and will probably get paid for the rest they owe me. But I am only speak in my name here. I hope this helps.

robertjones

Reaction score
Does anyone here use iFree.zone network? They have been legit until the last youtube update (usually I got payments really quickly) but now they have disappeared - they haven't sent me my 2 months revenue + they're ignoring emails, skype messages (I'm still partnered to their network).

Reaction score
Hi , i im with iFree network aswell, the best network a have been with so far, tho i havnt recieved any payments after 20 of febuary, i emailed them 2 times, asking for help, first time was like 30 of feb, they replyed that they have some technical difficulties and they payments will be sent as soon as possible, i emailed them again couple of days ago and they emailed me back today saying:

"Sorry for the delay but we need to wait till next month YouTube report and confirmed payment. There are a lot of channels checking in YouTube now and they are disabling monetization of many channels that they think may have bad content.
So please be patient all payments will be cleared when we get all confirmed form YouTube."

To be honest , i fully trust them, they were very legit and supportive so far, and since the problem is with every network i have 0 doubt about them.
I hope that helps you Robertjones, and everyone else having the same issue with other networks, i guess all networks have the same problem i stated above.
I emailed them back after that asking to tell me what they mean about next months report and if it will be early of april or late of april, i will let you guys now as soon as i will get a reply back.
I hope i helped.