lay it on me folks!

Madiisuun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
http://www.youtube.com/madiisuun

alrighty friends. i wanted to start uploading a bit more frequently before i put my channel up for review on here. i've gotten about ten subscribers this month and the growth is a little bit discouraging, so i want to see what i can do to improve.

right now, i haven't quite found my niche yet - i really love making informative videos about pet care, but i also am into minimalism and am hoping to make videos on that. in fact, my single video about minimalism that i uploaded a couple of months ago has done really well. i don't know if i really want to separate this content onto separate channels, at least not yet because i only have around 125 subscribers. right now, i'm just making separate playlists and then i feel as if i can figure that out later on.

i personally feel as if lifestyle videos and pet care videos can co-exist, but if you feel differently, please let me know! i just don't feel ready to focus on just one or the other when both are really important aspects of who i am.

i also do want to work on uploading more consistently - i'm doing about one video every week / week and a half. i would love to get this up to two or three times a week, and i believe the best course of action for this is to upload two or three videos once a week and then put them out.

any thoughts and criticism is welcome and appreciated. thank you!

DapperDanVlogs

Reaction score
ok I have a few tips for you that may help you, or not? idk
I think the video quality is fine, lighting is not bad, and audio is ok too. you seem nice and genuine.

1. don't put text in the bottom right hand corner of your thumbnails because the time stamp covers it.
2. maybe explain right up front what information you are going to be giving the viewer because it seems a little unclear in a few vids what exactly the information is going to be.
3. in the minimalist video about your makeup, the title just says you threw it out. there is no way for the viewer to know that the video focuses on minimalism before clicking.
4. maybe talk a little faster or raise your energy just a bit

one idea is to start 2 separate channels. one for minimalism and one for animal care. see which one does better. just an idea.