Laugh at us or Laugh with us, but We Need Your Help!

Palooza Pizza

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Hello!

Here at Mac and Cheeseberg Comedy Music we make comedy based music and comedy based music accessories. We personally think our videos and songs are very funny, so does everyone still hate us! Maybe our music videos don't do the songs justice, but other than that please help us find out how we can be funnier.

Do you find our songs funny? (if not how could they be funny?)
How can we improve our videos?
Do you feel any attachment to Mac or Cheeseberg? (Do we connect as people? Do you hate (one of) us?
Do you think we're guilty of many of the war crimes the United Nations suggests we committed in the 80s?

Thank you so much for your help! I really want to get better at this

Laseph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I think you guys are pretty funny already. Here's my like critique sort of.

Working points:
  1. Presentation, on some of your videos it's alright, like the revenant one. But for example the job interview video looks like a slide show. I know it can be hard to find the right footage for this, but the screen should always be filled by something moving live-action or animation wise. Just zooming in on some photos or the same stock footage isn't good enough :p
  2. Audio could also be better on some of your videos, I've not seen all your videos but for example on the job interview one your voice was just a little too quiet compared to the sick beat. I also recommend a lavaliere mic for like outside content because your vlog's audio was pretty noisy.
  3. Your channel art is not very good, look up some videos on youtube about design. Making decent channel art isn't very hard, some color theory and general design rules can get you pretty far. Your channel icon is not readable if it's small and it's also not pleasing to the eye, either you use one readable photo or you do not use a photo at all. (Maybe use a symbol or graphic to represent your channel)

Very Good: (These points are really brief, but the positives far outweigh the negatives by a like a million)
  1. You guys are genuinely really funny. Although I feel it could be more punchy, but that's almost a general rule for everyone doing comedy on youtube. (Myself included)
  2. You're videos with actual footage you recorded are fun to watch and are way better than those slideshowy type videos. (They're also fun but just like the song itself)
  3. When you actually do use footage, it's varied and not static. The shots are cinematic and you're trying different things.

Reactions: Palooza Pizza

Palooza Pizza

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I think you guys are pretty funny already. Here's my like critique sort of.

Working points:
  1. Presentation, on some of your videos it's alright, like the revenant one. But for example the job interview video looks like a slide show. I know it can be hard to find the right footage for this, but the screen should always be filled by something moving live-action or animation wise. Just zooming in on some photos or the same stock footage isn't good enough :p
  2. Audio could also be better on some of your videos, I've not seen all your videos but for example on the job interview one your voice was just a little too quiet compared to the sick beat. I also recommend a lavaliere mic for like outside content because your vlog's audio was pretty noisy.
  3. Your channel art is not very good, look up some videos on youtube about design. Making decent channel art isn't very hard, some color theory and general design rules can get you pretty far. Your channel icon is not readable if it's small and it's also not pleasing to the eye, either you use one readable photo or you do not use a photo at all. (Maybe use a symbol or graphic to represent your channel)

Very Good: (These points are really brief, but the positives far outweigh the negatives by a like a million)
  1. You guys are genuinely really funny. Although I feel it could be more punchy, but that's almost a general rule for everyone doing comedy on youtube. (Myself included)
  2. You're videos with actual footage you recorded are fun to watch and are way better than those slideshowy type videos. (They're also fun but just like the song itself)
  3. When you actually do use footage, it's varied and not static. The shots are cinematic and you're trying different things.
I really really appreciate you taking the time to do this. I think I agree with a lot of what you said about the audio and "slideshowness" of the last song. Im going to change our channel art because I understand what you mean.

Also thank you for saying we are funny it means a lot. This was incredibly helpful and I think im going to get a lot out of what you've said. Thanks so much!

Reactions: Laseph