Latest Video

Daisyah

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
SO many many many people have been telling me I am a little camera shy and quiet in my videos, also people have said the music for my intro was a little annoying, because it started repeating. My question for you is am i still too quiet or is it okay? Also, how is the music for my new intro ? Also, do you like the energy I have in the video? And any other comments, because I want to make sure my video is as perfect as it can get. I've been doing well with time.

This is the video link below

Reactions: User_78298

Hell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Commentator
The video is structured well and your opinions on the topic are given clearly. The only criticism I have is that you could tone down the pop sound effects since they were quite loud compared to your voice and the background music. Other then that good job :)

Reactions: Daisyah

Daisyah

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The video is structured well and your opinions on the topic are given clearly. The only criticism I have is that you could tone down the pop sound effects since they were quite loud compared to your voice and the background music. Other then that good job :)
got it! i def do that for next time

Daisyah

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I didn't see anything wrong with the intro, it was only like 5 seconds. Which is good, because I hate when someone repeatedly uses the exact same intro for their videos which runs for like half a minute.

I also thought your volume was fine, you weren't hard to hear or boring to watch. You speak at a good level and with enough energy to keep the viewer interested, while also feeling like you're having a real conversation.
Thank you so much ! It's nice to see a comment that supports my my video! I really try my hardest when I make my videos

Reactions: User_78298