Latest video url

10ACITY

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I saw an Instagram bio in which the user has linked his latest YouTube video. Does he manually paste that there every time he makes a new video, or did he just use a latest video url (such as the latest video end card).

I think it might work if I copy the link of the end card, but I haven't got round to it yet.

Has anybody every heard of doing this?

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I saw an Instagram bio in which the user has linked his latest YouTube video. Does he manually paste that there every time he makes a new video, or did he just use a latest video url (such as the latest video end card).

I think it might work if I copy the link of the end card, but I haven't got round to it yet.

Has anybody every heard of doing this?
He is probably using RSS youtube/answer/6224202. I used RSS on my website and it worked quite well - showing the latest video and updating every time I upload a new video. Even if very old technology RSS is still usable.

10ACITY

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
T
He is probably using RSS youtube/answer/6224202. I used RSS on my website and it worked quite well - showing the latest video and updating every time I upload a new video. Even if very old technology RSS is still usable.
That's incredibly helpful. Thanks so much! I'm going to look into that. :)