LAST WEEKS FEEDBACK FIX Please review channel

ZactheRipper

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Hello everyone... This is my second week on YouTube and I think im starting to get stuff figured out... My mic quality is still kind of bad but im waiting for my new one to still arrive in the mail... aside from that I tweaked my thumbnails and banner and added some stuff such as intro and outro... I was wondering if anyone had any feedback on my channel or videos now? Thank you in advance and Know any feedback (preferably brutally honest) is welcome and will be worked on.

Zac

Stephen1987

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man

I have watched quite a bit of your channel and do like your style as a commentator your chill and pretty engaging I would also say that to have the number of subs for such a small number of videos is great so your doing well.

That being said I have a few points...
1) introduce the gameplay quicker, having someone wait over a minute before we see movement destroys the pace of a video, do your intros as you start.

2) your audio is a little all over the place, you sound quiet, guests sound loud.... sorry man but its a little bit of a mess, Audacity is free and can be great to help you balance all those things :)

3) On a personal level I like a facecam to be top right or left, you get a little lost down there.. On another person level have a look at your thumbnails and then the thumbnails of others, the text is overlapping on the image and it looks a little messy.

4) When you get some more videos together I would advise sections and playlists as well, promote all your stuff (I know you don't have enough yet but think about it)
Even while you don't have it, a home page with couple of playlists (even if each only has 1 or 2 videos) and a list of liked channels or something like that will really help early on.

5) Make a trailer as soon as to promote what your all about :)

I hope this helps, I am not trying to be mean or anything I think you have a decent chilled style and honestly you are doing way better than I did after a few weeks, I only just celebrated my 50 subs a month ago, it took me 8 weeks to get there.. :)

ZactheRipper

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Awesome feedback! Thank you yes the audio has been messed up from the beginning and is probably imo the part that needs the most attention. And I will try to speed things along a bit at the start from now on. I'm also working on trying to improve my thumbnails and learning gimp on the go so hopefully I can fix that as well. For my next video I will also try the face cam in different spots. Thanks so much for the feedback again!

ImJustJoshinYa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
good work taking the tips! But maybe wait a lil longer next time before you ask for another review?? take some time to put what you learned into action and then ask.