Request Last favor to ask - Subscribe Picture [ Not Icon ]

Namaco

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Heyoh guys! I know asking a lot is not nice, but that is due I am horrible in graphic making...
So I thought I would of come here to ask for last thing... Which is sub picture that is mostly used in gamer's channel at the end of the video and you put some clips in them and link them so people can click on it...

So I though I will need it as well as I do not want to say subscribe and like every time I end a episode... I want to add a cool music at the end and see how smooth it goes!
I really do not ask for anything professional, because doing that will just make me look like a leecher...

What I mean by subscriber picture is something like this from this tutorial:

I have tried doing it but failed miserably...
Design? well that is a hard question since I do not have a logo yet but I guess its not really needed now, some grunge background of "bullet holes" or something with text Subscribe & Like! and two places to add video's/picture of previous episodes etc.

I would really appreciate if someone would do it!
Will do what you want me to do, either sub to your channel or say thank you to in upcoming episode :) If I would of have any money I would pay or ask for someone who makes it for money but sadly I have spend around 300 pounds upgrading my PC to better.

iAmMasky

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
These are pointless now considering they dont exist anymore with the new layout

Namaco

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
These are pointless now considering they dont exist anymore with the new layout
Well i did not mean the Icon, as you can see the video I posted its different, its a picture in the video end/sub screen.

Sorry for not writing the title properly, didnt know how to call it and than I found the name of it.