Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
We live in Vegas too. Lmk

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

fastdounut

Reaction score
@bstylz01 I tried replying in the conversation but it said I needed 50 posts to be able to reply or something but Haha ok man. I'll record something in the morning. Do you want me to add some music to it for the mood? and did you get my email? I sent you one from my actual email. Let me know if you got it.

bstylz01

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
@bstylz01 I tried replying in the conversation but it said I needed 50 posts to be able to reply or something but Haha ok man. I'll record something in the morning. Do you want me to add some music to it for the mood? and did you get my email? I sent you one from my actual email. Let me know if you got it.
Hey did u ever finish the video?

fastdounut

Reaction score
@bstylz01 not yet man. I promise I will have it done by tomorrow. I was working on my next skit today so I got a little busy with that. I will send it to you tomorrow. Are you able to download youtube videos? I can just upload it private and have give you the link. I think that will be easier since the file is going to kind of big.[DOUBLEPOST=1468294858,1468294831][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, email me so I can reply faster. I don't really check the forums that ofter.

bstylz01

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Damn I already posted up the video lol.

fastdounut

Reaction score
Awww haha. It's my bad then. Let me know if you want to work together for your next video. What kind of gear do you use?

fastdounut

Reaction score
What up man...how you doing? I wanted to get your thoughts on an idea on how to grow our channels. How do you feel about adding my playlist to your channel main page and I can add your playlist from your channel to my channel page. This way whenever someone visits my channel page, they will get exposure to your videos as well from my channel page, if this makes any sense. All you have to do is add a section and use my playlist URL and it'll show on the main page. Let me know what you think.