Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Terrell

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm down if you need more people
Sure Mo! I will try to send you a tweet today or tomorrow.[DOUBLEPOST=1387322066,1387321910][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey guys I have already received a bunch a videos from you, I want to start editing this week so if you haven't sent it yet try to send it by the end of the week. Thanks for being in the collab its shaping up to be pretty funny![DOUBLEPOST=1387349396][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm down if you need more people
Mo Mo : ) Welcome to the collab! I'll send you a tweet soon.

Jay Terrell

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys this week got a little crazier than I expected with Christmas and New Years coming up so I decided to push the video back to next Friday so It could be my first video of 2014, so if you haven't done your part yet its still time. I want to be able at least start editing on Wednesday so try to get it in by then. Thanks for collab-ing (not sure if that's a word)!!

Jay Terrell

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah - Always up for a feature!
Hey man I just sent you a tweet and thanks for helping out![DOUBLEPOST=1388456522,1388456353][/DOUBLEPOST]
Pick me pick me!!!
lol I didn't see your message until just now I'll sent Tom a couple of tweets. I'll see what he has left and then let you pick from them.

Jazmin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man I just sent you a tweet and thanks for helping out![DOUBLEPOST=1388456522,1388456353][/DOUBLEPOST]
lol I didn't see your message until just now I'll sent Tom a couple of tweets. I'll see what he has left and then let you pick from them.
okey dokey!

Reaction score
I'll do it! Hope it's not too late though. I'm 11 but am pretty familiar with coarse language. It also came across my mind that there would be stupid 11 yr olds tweeting.

Reactions: Jay Terrell

Jay Terrell

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
what up people? The first video is up you can check it out on my channel so you can see what I had in mind. (I don't think I can post it here) I will be doing another video in about a month or so if this one does well so if you want to collab there is still time.

Status
Not open for further replies.