Scandinavian Freckles

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there, I have been wanting to do a language collab for a long time ! My mother tongue is Norwegian and I am Fluent in English and Spanish. I also speak basic Danish, Swedish and German :)

Is there any one out there who has a good idea for a language collab and would want to do it??
Let me know !!

Reactions: Dickjutsu

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there, I have been wanting to do a language collab for a long time ! My mother tongue is Norwegian and I am Fluent in English and Spanish. I also speak basic Danish, Swedish and German :)

Is there any one out there who has a good idea for a language collab and would want to do it??
Let me know !!
Haha I was just commenting on this now when I noticed that you commented on my post in the collab section which is very similar to your's :p Send me your Skype and I'd be happy to figure something out around this topic :D

Dickjutsu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi. I run a video series on Japanese History. I'd be interested in doing a bit of a language collab with you.

An idea would be a comparison of various terms. Bill it as something like...Norwegion vs. Japanese, the language of the Vikings vs. the language of the Samurai.
We could do words like sword, armor, castle, etc. Maybe phrases, too, like famous quotes from each other's specialty. A Norwegian poet's stuff converted to Japanese and a Japanese poem converted to Norwegian.

Just a few random ideas to toss out. Let me know if you have any interest or ideas.

Thanks,
~Rich

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other

Let me know !!
Hi there!

I don't know how I could help, but I'm a big language nerd and have an entire series dedicated to it on my channel. If you ever want assistance from a native English speaker with a passion for word origins, do let me know!

Sibernethy

Questin' for a Jestin'
Reaction score
Website
www.sibernethy.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd love to do a language collab with ya! And anyone else who's interested for that matter. My native language is English but I know a little Croatian and a few words from about a dozen other languages.

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there!

I don't know how I could help, but I'm a big language nerd and have an entire series dedicated to it on my channel. If you ever want assistance from a native English speaker with a passion for word origins, do let me know!
I didn't know you posted language related vids, I just subscribed to you :)