LamefulLuis Dance Tag Katherinejane/Vicboss style!

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hahaha!!!! OMG Vic, your moves were fantastic!!! You edited it perfectly. So glad we did this together! :D :D :D And thanks everyone for watching! So much fun!!
haha i think our team up was a success! :D it was awesome to finally collab with you!

btw everyone..The ballet part...Totally her idea haha

Yes please don't tell Mother
i won't brother..Edbert would though...i hate him

Reactions: Kath

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
haha i think our team up was a success! :D it was awesome to finally collab with you!

btw everyone..The ballet part...Totally her idea haha

i won't brother..Edbert would though...i hate him
Yeesssss! Finally a collab haha. You rocked that ballet :p

Kath

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
haha that little swan hop i did cracks me up like "da fawk was that man!?" baahahhaa
I liked when you stumbled a little bit haha..the look on your face was priceless!!!

Reactions: Vicboss

Kath

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
ooooo what time!! i gotta see this hahaha
At 1:35 where you just came up after the jump :D It was only for like a split second....sooo cute *pinches cheek*

Vicboss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
At 1:35 where you just came up after the jump :D It was only for like a split second....sooo cute *pinches cheek*
awww i thought you found me actually stumbling haha...that was just me being pumped cause i actually landed the kick up...i am soo outta practice and shape kicking up literally took me like 12 times LOL so i got a little excited when i landed it

Kath

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
awww i thought you found me actually stumbling haha...that was just me being pumped cause i actually landed the kick up...i am soo outta practice and shape kicking up literally took me like 12 times LOL so i got a little excited when i landed it
Bahahahahaha. lol 12 times??? Well it was well worth it.You nailed it in the end :D You are not out of shape!! You strong! Like bull! Mehehehe (never gets old :p)

Vicboss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Bahahahahaha. lol 12 times??? Well it was well worth it.You nailed it in the end :D You are not out of shape!! You strong! Like bull! Mehehehe (never gets old :p)
lol i didn't dance 12 times just so you know! lol you remind me of this Kid i use to work with ..she would always say "you strong....like bull" hahaha :D

Kath

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
lol i didn't dance 12 times just so you know! lol you remind me of this Kid i use to work with ..she would always say "you strong....like bull" hahaha :D
It just.....it just describes you so well.........