Lack of views

D_halfrican

I've Got It
these last couple videos I've posted haven't been getting very many views I post to all my social medias even Reddit and tumblr but I only get a couple views is there something else I'm missing?

Probably not dude, swings and round abouts I wouldn't worry too much. Maybe the last few videos you've posted aren't that relevant to your audience you've posted to?

GOOD INFO BRO BUT YOU MOVE AROUND A LOT SO ITS HARD FOR THE VIEWER TO GRASP WHAT EXACTLY IS GOING ON. PLUS YOU HAVE TO ADD A KILLER THUMBNAIL SO PPL LOOK AT UR VID AND GO "WOW I NEED TO CHECK THIS OUT.

these last couple videos I've posted haven't been getting very many views I post to all my social medias even Reddit and tumblr but I only get a couple views is there something else I'm missing?

Is your audience on Reddit or Tumblr?
Why would someone click over from those to Yt?
Find your audience, where do they hang out?
More than likely, they are on Yt.
Make videos they want to see and go all out on t/t/d/cc/translations

Is your audience on Reddit or Tumblr?
Why would someone click over from those to Yt?
Find your audience, where do they hang out?
More than likely, they are on Yt.
Make videos they want to see and go all out on t/t/d/cc/translations

Well it I think I have more a tech base type of channel so I believe both, I don't really have on either platform

Well it I think I have more a tech base type of channel so I believe both, I don't really have on either platform
Find where your tech audience hangs out. Can you contribute to a tech based blog? Are there offline tech events you can attend like conferences or conventions and network. What about starting your own blog as well, and integrate with the channel. Find unique way to reach your audience. There are hundreds of millions of links dumped across social every day (and that's not taking into account Trump's tweets), there's so much noise it's really hard to stand out unless you have authority and presence somewhere already. If not, the best thing is to excel at seo, identify high velocity videos and hot topics from your competitors, and try to make similar. Eventually, hopefully, the algo will pick you up and place you in suggested of larger channels, and build from there.

UNLESS you have a 600T hydraulic press or a decommissioned F16 engine you can start up.

Find where your tech audience hangs out. Can you contribute to a tech based blog? Are there offline tech events you can attend like conferences or conventions and network. What about starting your own blog as well, and integrate with the channel. Find unique way to reach your audience. There are hundreds of millions of links dumped across social every day (and that's not taking into account Trump's tweets), there's so much noise it's really hard to stand out unless you have authority and presence somewhere already. If not, the best thing is to excel at seo, identify high velocity videos and hot topics from your competitors, and try to make similar. Eventually, hopefully, the algo will pick you up and place you in suggested of larger channels, and build from there.

UNLESS you have a 600T hydraulic press or a decommissioned F16 engine you can start up.
Lol well I don't have those things but it is something to think about thank you

Back