Lack of conversation on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Has anyone noticed that when you do converse with others at times that the conversation will die out almost instantly? I have had a few good conversations on there but so many ones that have lasted about two minutes and then fizzled into absolutely nothing. Have you had conversations like that on there? Do you think there will come a day when there is more discussion? Why do you think things are like that on there?

I have my own thoughts on the last question, I honestly believe that a handful of the people who dont converse with you much when you put in the effort yourself are possibly just after a subscription which is a big shame really. I know a lot of people are busy making videos and such but they could always respond later or another day or maybe they just end up forgetting. I am not 100% on this one myself.

Unknown_user009

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
It is mostly small talk until you make an online friend on there, I have made friends which started off with some small talk like saying hello or how are you doing. Most people dont like going any further than small talk which is understandable with it being public conversations.

Werewilf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I think that most people try not to use the comment section as a conversation place because that's not what's it for. As for private messages, they need a serious revamp because it's such a pain to respond to people.

QMQuizology

TheTubeInn
Reaction score
I've made a few friends on YouTube through conversing on the comments but mostly with the video host which I suppose is a good thing really as its led to Subs and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.