Vlog CLOSED - LA-Based Creator Looking to Collab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliana Sabo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
Hello! My name is Juliana and I'm a comedy vlogger. If anyone in the Los Angeles area is interested in collaborating, please contact me!

George Hudson

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi Juliana, I'm not in LA in fact I live in England however, I have an idea for a global collaboration that I hope you would be interested in....

So at the beginning of this year I uploaded a video of me and a few other youtuber's reading a poem. We had people in the uk and america taking part. It is one of my favourite and most popular videos and it shares two things I am passionate about doing what I love and meeting new people!

You don't have to be just around the corner to collab you can be anywhere in the world! So what I am proposing is not a poem this time but for you to take a couple of minutes out of your day to record a quick video about what happiness means to you and what makes you the happiest version of yourself!

If you would like to take part then please email your videos to gaj.hudson@hotmail.com

Juliana Sabo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Hi Juliana, I'm not in LA in fact I live in England however, I have an idea for a global collaboration that I hope you would be interested in....

So at the beginning of this year I uploaded a video of me and a few other youtuber's reading a poem. We had people in the uk and america taking part. It is one of my favourite and most popular videos and it shares two things I am passionate about doing what I love and meeting new people!

You don't have to be just around the corner to collab you can be anywhere in the world! So what I am proposing is not a poem this time but for you to take a couple of minutes out of your day to record a quick video about what happiness means to you and what makes you the happiest version of yourself!

If you would like to take part then please email your videos to gaj.hudson@hotmail.com
Cool concept! When would you need the video by?

Juliana Sabo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Excellent, it doesnt need to be very long at all just a video maybe 2 minutes long defyning what you think happiness is and what makes you happy.
Hey! So I filmed a little something. I gotta edit it, but I should be able to email it to you by tomorrow evening (my time. Which I guess means you'd get it around Saturday morning?)

Reactions: George Hudson

George Hudson

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey! So I filmed a little something. I gotta edit it, but I should be able to email it to you by tomorrow evening (my time. Which I guess means you'd get it around Saturday morning?)
That's fine or if you want to send me the raw footage and i'll edit what I need that's fine too.

Status
Not open for further replies.