Gaming L4D2 PLAYER(S) NEEDED SOON

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
hey all.

im looking for at least one left 4 dead 2 player to play with me and Onz (hes also on the forum) today (thursday 4-4-2013) over around 11 or later. we are hoping to play (and record) for around 2 hours but shorter isnt a problem, you are ofcourse free to record for your own channel as well. if you have a decent mike it should be fine, no super HD or whatever is needed :)
add me on skype if you are intrested. the name is Jmasterwops (from the netherlands)

Keizaron

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What is your timezone, exactly? I'm GMT -8 Pacific time zone. If we're ever able to coordinate times, I'd love to help out with Left 4 Dead 2 if you don't mind somebody who's average at the game.

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
What is your timezone, exactly? I'm GMT -8 Pacific time zone. If we're ever able to coordinate times, I'd love to help out with Left 4 Dead 2 if you don't mind somebody who's average at the game.
my timezone mid europe (amsterdam), in the netherlands, sorry for the late reply, i just woke up again :/

MrMintyful

Reaction score
I'm available all day except form now till 7 hours I have to work

Carl Hinton

Loving The Gameplay
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm up for this bud. Got a decent mic if you want to check out a vid of mine to compare quality.

Reactions: jochem